THE FASTER, EASIER WAY TO RETURN YOUR BEVERAGE CONTAINERS!
- 1. Bring your clean, unsorted containers in sealed, clear plastic bags to Courtenay Return-It Depot. *MUST BE IN CLEAR BAGS, NO GARBAGE BAGS!*
- 2. Use the phone number you registered with to log in at the Express Kiosk.
- 3. Print your tags, tag your bags, and drop them in the express dropoff area.
- 4. Once we sort and count the containers, your Express Account will be credited with your deposit refund. You can redeem your account balance by e-transfer or a mailed cheque.
WHAT NOT TO PUT IN YOUR EXPRESS BAGS:
1. No crushed cans or bottles!
2. No more than 12 glass bottles per bag!
3. No half & half, coffee creamers, whipping creams, meal supplement drinks or any other non-deposit items!
4. Absolutely NO garbage!
TO SIGN UP TODAY, CLICK THE LINK HERE.
BOTTLE DRIVES & COMMERCIAL BEVERAGE PICKUP
Bottle drives are a fun and a profitable way for an organization such as sports teams or local community groups to raise money for their cause while ensuring that bottles and cans are responsibly recycled! We offer Full Refund on all registered ready to drink beverage containers!
6 Tips for a Successful Bottle Drive:
- 1. Round up your volunteers and choose a leader for your bottle drive.
- 2. Pick a date for your bottle drive – Some dates are better than others! Consider doing a bottle drive just after a major sporting event or holiday. This is when people typically consume more beverages.
- 3. Book your bottle drive – Book Early! Bottle Drives are first come, first serve.
- 4. Promote your bottle drive – Get the word out early so that people start saving their bottles for you. Approach local businesses, community groups and schools too. Ask them to donate their bottles for your group. Social Media is a great way to broaden your reach.
- 5. Event Day – Collect all the beverage container donations and bring them to Courtenay Return-It Depot!
- 6. Get Paid!
We offer a beverage containers pickup service for large volume businesses. Minimum volume required (there is a pick up fee if minimum is not met). Inquire below to schedule a commercial beverage containers pickup!
Book a Bottle Drive or Commercial Beverage Pickup
Are you a local charity or a Fundraising group?
Simply set up an account with us and spread the word!
Soon you will have people donating their beverage containers for your cause!
SCHOOL RECYCLING PROGRAM
Are you a Teacher, Parent or a Student Group?
Become a Certified Return-It School!
Register now to get your free bins and a chance to win a $5000 Prize!